- Place your silk mask in cold water with a mild silk-friendly detergent.
- Leave to soak (no more than 5 minutes).
- Swish the garment slowly and gently
- Rinse with fresh water.
- Ball your silk together to remove excess moisture (wringing your silk out will damage it’s fibers). Then lay flat it and roll it in a towel to absorb any lingering moisture.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Set the iron to low heat (or the silk setting).
- Iron silk only once it’s dry and be sure to put a cloth between the silk and the iron.