And we can’t wait to get our hands (and body) lathered with it.
Just a few days following the launch of the Olivia Quido Milk Brightening Bar Friday May 13, 2022, the latest addition to the Olivia Quido Skincare line has officially sold out in less than 2.5 weeks with thousands worth of sales. What makes this soap extra special and why are people falling in love with it?
In an exclusive episode of the Miss O Show (a weekly live streaming talk show hosted by O Skin Med Spa CEO, Olivia Quido-Co), the latter gave a demonstration – from the customary “unboxing” up to actually using the soap on her arms, which showed a remarkable change in brightness with just one wash.
The show also featured testimonials from clients who have tried and loved the product.
“I am amazed at how the brightening bar glides on my body with its very rich lather. I love the clean, mild, fresh scent of the soap. I felt my skin so smooth, soft and supple right away…Wow!!” a client gushed.
Another client said, “The awesomeness of this soap bar continues as I noticed my arms and legs brighter and whiter in just one use.”
As of writing, the episode has been viewed 322,000 times.
What’s in your soap?
We see it on most product labels: a table of ingredients with its nutritional value and content. But how often do we see product ingredients discussed in detail? Well, here at O Skin Care, we love taking an in-depth look at the products we make by talking about the ingredients one by one so that our readers know the benefits of each element.
- ARBUTIN - This ingredient helps even out skin tone, prevent melanin formation, lightens dark spots, and lessens the appearance of acne scars.
- BAMBOO STEM EXTRACT - A component in most skin-care products and known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties. It is suitable for sensitive skin and aids in the skin’s UV protection.
- COCONUT ACID - Most of us are familiar with the benefits of using coconut oil in addressing skin concerns. Among these benefits are: moisturizing dry skin, protecting the skin from harmful free radicals and UV rays, anti-inflammatory properties, and exfoliating factors.
- PAPAYA EXTRACT - This is anti-inflammatory agent that helps decrease redness and swelling. Another interesting benefit of this component is its ability to reduce formation scars by stimulating the production of new skin cells.
- SHEA BUTTER - Another known ingredient found in most lotions and creams. This is because of its moisturizing power and the ability to provide added UV protection. It is also a powerful antioxidant that is rich in Vitamin A and E which makes it a potent skin brightener but doesn’t clog your pores.
- KOJIC - The primary benefit we get out of this ingredient is its ability to lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars, resulting to an anti-aging effect on the skin.
- LICORICE - The various skincare benefits of this ingredient include: hyperpigmentation, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, brightening and skin-protection.
- GLYCERINE - Accelerates wound-healing processes, may help with psoriasis, and improves the skin barrier function.
- 4-N BUTYL RESORCINOL - A skin-lightening agent which treats the hyperpigmentation of the epidermis and protects against UV damage.
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE - This ingredient is non-comedogenic which means it is specially formulated so as not to cause blocked pores, which also means its gentle on sensitive skin and effective in blocking shortwave UVA and UVB.